That morning, a tour bus, complete with driver waited to wisk the 26 of us off. During the ride, we enjoyed some mega-loaded snack packs lovingly arranged by the couple and watched t
he family friendly movie, Madagascar 2. After the movie was over, the guys snuck in about 10 minutes of UFC. And then, we had reached our destination: Greenland Amusement Park.
he family friendly movie, Madagascar 2. After the movie was over, the guys snuck in about 10 minutes of UFC. And then, we had reached our destination: Greenland Amusement Park. Right as we unloaded the bus, we had a clear view of one of GAP's roller coasters. It was a rather frightening sight with its riders screaming and their legs dangling as they are whipped around, twisted about and turned upside-down! hohoboy.
Even tho there were only like 3 kids in the group, everyone looked pretty excited. I think I was even skipping to the entrance.
Even tho there were only like 3 kids in the group, everyone looked pretty excited. I think I was even skipping to the entrance.
We made sure to ride every ride that looked like it could make us pee our pants...along with some good ol' fashioned classics like the merry-go-round.
I can say with confidence that I am a new fan of the roller coaster. I say "new" because I don't think the rollercoasters I've ridden at the 50th State Fair or the Punahou Carnival quite measure up to the ones I've ridden here.


2 comments:
I hope you had your seat belt on while in that vehicle!!!
We all need to go to Disneyland together. Have you been to the one in Tokyo?
No seatbelts I tell yah! Just a big ol' metal bar that was concerningly loose! I havent gone to Tokyo Disney... but I hear it's hella crazy crowded and not as "authentic" as the REAL one!
Post a Comment